Temperatures and humidity levels are soaring this week. In fact, it was 94 degrees in Monument Square, by our count. That’s why BDN Portland’s Troy R. Bennett set out, thermometer in hand, in search of cool places in the hot city where you can find relief:
– 74 degrees on Portland Metro Bus 9B
– 44 degrees in the local beer cave
– 71 degrees in the BDN Portland office
– 75 degrees in the basement at the Portland Public Library
– 70 degrees in the local cinema
Follow BDN Portland on Facebook for the latest news from Greater Portland.