- You are helping to keep local journalism strong in Maine.
- As a subscriber, you get unlimited digital access to Maine’s only independently-owned daily news voice, invitations to subscriber-only events, occasional subscriber-only deals, a faster site, a better ad experience and no Google surveys.
BDN app retired June 2019
- The Bangor Daily News app is no longer supported. If you have it installed on your mobile device, please uninstall it and access our content from your browser (Chrome, Internet Explorer, Safari, etc) instead.
- To keep the BDN at your fingertips, just go to www.bangordailynews.com in your mobile browser, and follow the instructions here to add the BDN to your home screen.
- If you are having trouble logging in on a mobile device, we recommend you check to see if you have the BDN app installed on your device. If you do, please uninstall it. This can resolve some login issues for some users.
Check your digital access status
- • If you have registered but not subscribed, you’ll be invited to choose a plan.
- • If you are a subscriber with activated digital access, you’ll see your active subscriptions.
- • If you have no active digital account, you’ll be prompted to sign in or create an account.
- Check my status
Have a print subscription and want digital too?
- Digital access is included in your subscription. All you need to do is activate it.
- Connect digital
Manage Your Print Subscription
- Reset your password, make a payment, set up automatic payments, change your address, have us hold your paper while you’re on vacation, and make other changes to any BDN subscription account.
- Manage print subscription
Looking for the e-edition?
- Get an e-edition email alert each morning when the day’s paper is ready
- You need to have a subscription in order to read the e-edition. Click this button to sign in and read:
- Read today’s paper