- You are helping to keep local journalism strong in Maine.
- As a subscriber, you get unlimited digital access to Maine’s only independently-owned daily news voice, invitations to subscriber-only events, occasional subscriber-only deals, a faster site, a better ad experience and no Google surveys.
Policy change: Vacation status
- As of December 2018, home delivery subscriptions on “vacation stop” will no longer receive free digital access. If you are traveling for 3 weeks or less, just drop us a line and we’ll be happy to grant you digital access.
Check your digital paymeter status
- • If you have registered but not subscribed, you’ll be invited to choose a plan.
- • If you have subscribed or activated digital for an existing print subscription, you’ll see a list of any active subscriptions.
- • If you have no active digital paymeter account, you’ll be invited to sign in or create an account.
- Check my digital paymeter status
Have a print subscription and want digital too?
- Digital access is included in your subscription. All you need to do is activate it.
- Connect digital
Manage Your Print Subscription
- Reset your password, make a payment, set up automatic payments, change your address, have us hold your paper while you’re on vacation, and make other changes to any BDN subscription account.
- Manage print subscription
Looking for the e-edition?
- Get an e-edition email alert each morning when the day’s paper is ready
- You need to have a subscription in order to read the e-edition. Click this button to sign in and read:
- Read today’s paper