Saturday, Nov. 9, 2013 6 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
Location: Winter Street Center, 880 Washington St., Bath, Maine
For more information: Patty Sample Colwell; 207-751-4131; pawinthedoor.org/wp/
A Paw in the Door’s annual silent and live auction with great food and live music, Saturday, November 9, 6-8:30 p.m., Winter Street Center, 880 Washington St., Bath. Tickets are $12 in advance at Wags and Whiskers and Sharon Drake Real Estate, both in Bath, and Pet Quarters in Brunswick; $15 at the door. Sponsored by and benefits A Paw in the Door, a Bath-based feline aid and rescue nonprofit. For more information, call Patty Sample Colwell at 751-7408.
Some of the items in this year’s auction include:
• a gift certificate good for one acupuncture session with Dr. Elizabeth Noyes at Androscoggin Animal Hospital in Topsham
• handmade full-size quilt by Ramsay Fifield
• handmade felted wool cat bed/kitty kave by k.c.e. knits of Boothbay
• handmade jewelry by various local artists
• handmade Victorian garden house made from all natural materials by JRB Designs
• fiber art cats by Joanne Adams
• kitty lounger made and sourced in the USA by California-based Peach Industries
• handmade ceramic fountain by New York-based Thirsty Cat Fountains