WISCASSET, Maine — CEI, headquartered in Wiscasset, is pleased to announce the following hires, promotions and awards:
- Brad Bennett was hired as IT Assistant.
- Rose Creps was hired as Agriculture Business Specialist with CEI’s Sustainable Agriculture and Food Systems program.
- Ray Farrell was hired as Technical Services Network Administrator.
- Jody Gould was hired as Loan Administrator for CEI Lending.
- Corenna Howard was promoted to Senior Administrative Officer.
- Sarah Matel was hired as Senior Credit Officer.
- Cole Palmer was hired as Loan and Investment Officer.
- Daniel Wallace, CEI’s Program Developer for Sustainable Agriculture, was selected by the Opportunity Finance Network (OFN) and the Citi Foundation as one of 50 Community Development Financial Institution (CDFI) professionals to take part in the Citi Leadership Program for Opportunity Finance.
This post was contributed by a community member. Submit your news →