FALMOUTH — Pierce Atwood and Verrill will hold their 7th annual Maine Natural Gas Conference 8 a.m.- 4 p.m. Thursday, Oct. 3, at 39 Woods Road.
Keynote speakers include Philip L. Bartlett II, chair of Maine Public Utilities Commission and another to be determined. Verrill attorneys William Harwood and Pierce Atwood attorney John Gulliver will lead the day as our panelists and moderators dive into the following topics:
- Power Generation – Moderator: Sarah Tracy, Pierce Atwood
- Forward Thinking – Moderator: Juliet Browne, Verrill
- Safety – Moderator: Brian Marshall, Verrill
- Pipeline Expansion – Moderator: Randall Rich, Pierce AtwoodView the full agenda and speaker list here.
Cost of attendance:
- Conference Registration: $179
- Government Employees: $89
A continental breakfast and hot lunch will be served, as well as a cocktail hour to follow. This conference has been submitted for approval for Maine CLE credit.
For more information and to register, visit the event page here.