WINDHAM — Ways to Wellness is holding a two-day introduction to Shamanism workshop 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Feb. 23 and 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Sunday, Feb. 24 at 9 Whites Bridge Rd.
Shamanism is a system of mind, body, and spirit healing and wisdom practiced by humans for over 60,000 years. It’s the oldest “spiritual technology” shared by everyone’s ancestors.
Come learn the basic practices of shamanism, including the core practice of journeying.
What this Workshop Offers You:
- Explore what Shamanism is, and what it isn’t.
- Learn how to begin to navigate the Shamanic World
- Meet your power animal and get acquainted with one of your helping spirits
- Access the ancient knowledge of your own Helping Spirits in order to divine information and healing for Self and others
- Adopt a healing ceremony that you can utilize when you or someone else needs personal power.
- Recognize why shamanism is the most ancient form of healing and connection and why it has stood the test of time of over 60,000 years
- Tap into the Web of Life that connects all beings.
Shamanism is a set of spiritual tools – you can have any or no religious affiliation and attend. A belief in Spirit is adequate to get the most from this workshop.