Combat Veterans Motorcycle Association 17-2 would like for you to join us at our 5TH Annual Fallen Soldier Ride on August 9th, this Saturday!
Registration 8-10AM at BB’s Tattoo in Newport.
Donation $20/Rider & $10/Pass.
Route is a country cruise starting at BB’S Tattoo 262 Moosehead Trail, Newport and ending at the Mt. Kineo Masonic Lodge,32 Hudson Avenue, Guilford.
50/50 raffle, raffles & auctions!
Catered lunch by Steve’s Stagecoach Express!
Proceeds benefit the House in the Woods & Maine Veterans’ Home in Bangor
Come and join us!
For more information visit cvma17-2.com or call 370-8821.
We are a local Chapter of a national organization comprised of combat veterans from the U.S. Armed Forces who ride motorcycles as a hobby.
Our Chapter’s mission is to help veterans who need a hand or to simply to say “Welcome Home”.
Examples demonstrating our commitment to veterans in need are:
– We promote patriotism, honor and selfless service
– We work with veterans facilities to assist veterans who need help
– We attend memorial services to honor fallen veterans
– We raise funds to assist veteran based charities
– We promote motorcycle safety … and much, much more!
We are a 501(c) (19) Tax Exempt, non-profit organization which meansthat your donations are tax deductible.