Comments for: Kennebunk girl treated for burns after iPhone catches fire in her back pocket

Posted Jan. 31, 2014, at 5:51 p.m.
Last modified Feb. 03, 2014, at 6:09 p.m.

KENNEBUNK | Thanks to the quick action of students and staff, an eighth-grader at the Middle School of the Kennebunks has been released from a hospital after her iPhone caught fire in her pocket Friday. MSK Principal Jeff Rodman notified parents of the incident in an email Friday morning, …

Guidelines for posting on

The Bangor Daily News encourages comments about stories, but you must follow our terms of service.

  1. Keep it civil and stay on topic
  2. No vulgarity, racial slurs, name-calling or personal attacks.
  3. People who harass others or joke about tragedies will be blocked.
The primary rule here is pretty simple: Treat others with the same respect you'd want for yourself. Here are some guidelines (see more):

Similar Articles