Comments for: Chimney fire reported in Lamoine

Posted Jan. 05, 2014, at 6:46 p.m.

LAMOINE | Firefighters were dispatched to a home with a chimney fire Sunday night, the Hancock County Sheriff’s Office reported. Emergency communications personnel dispatched the Lamoine Volunteer Fire Department to the scene about 6:10 p.m. Fire officials were en route or at the scene and could not be reached …

Guidelines for posting on bangordailynews.com

The Bangor Daily News encourages comments about stories, but you must follow our terms of service.

  1. Keep it civil and stay on topic
  2. No vulgarity, racial slurs, name-calling or personal attacks.
  3. People who harass others or joke about tragedies will be blocked.
The primary rule here is pretty simple: Treat others with the same respect you'd want for yourself. Here are some guidelines (see more):

Similar Articles