Chimney fire reported in Lamoine

Posted Jan. 05, 2014, at 6:46 p.m.

LAMOINE, Maine — Firefighters were dispatched to a home with a chimney fire Sunday night, the Hancock County Sheriff’s Office reported.

Emergency communications personnel dispatched the Lamoine Volunteer Fire Department to the scene about 6:10 p.m.

Fire officials were en route or at the scene and could not be reached immediately.

Story continues below advertisement.
Recommend this article

SEE COMMENTS →

Similar Articles

More in Hancock