These blood drives will be held in the Bangor area during July:
• 9 a.m.-3 p.m. Tuesday, July 9, Memorial Union, University of Maine, Orono.
• 9 a.m.-2 p.m. Wednesday, July 10, Eastern Maine Medical Center, 489 State St., Bangor.
• 11 a.m.-4 p.m. Monday, July 22, Hollywood Casino, 500 Main St., Bangor.
• 10 a.m.-3 p.m. Saturday, July 27, Friend and Friend, 29 Stillwater Ave., Orono.
• 1-6 p.m. Wednesday, July 31, Saint Vincent de Paul church, 158 Franklin St., Bucksport.
Blood donors will receive a coupon for $2.50 off the purchase of a 48 oz. container of Turkey Hill All Natural Ice Cream.
For information or to make an appointment to donate blood, call 800-733-2767 or go to redcrossblood.org.
PCHC Board of Directors
Jacques Weinstein, MBA, Certified General Appraiser, has joined the Board of Directors for Penobscot Community Health Care. He has been employed with Appraisal Connection LLC since 2005.
“Jacques is well-known within the community with over 28 years of experience in the appraisal business. We are pleased to welcome him to our Board of Directors where his contributions will support our mission and values,” said Board Chair Jennifer Eastman, Esq.