Comments for: Fire departments respond to improperly capped chimney hole in Rumford apartment

Posted Oct. 11, 2012, at 6:38 a.m.

RUMFORD | Blistering paint on a hot wall in a Falmouth Street apartment led firefighters to find a hole in a chimney on the first floor Wednesday morning. Rumford and Mexico responded to the 911 call, Rumford fire Chief Bob Chase said, and opened up the wall to see …

Guidelines for posting on bangordailynews.com

The Bangor Daily News encourages comments about stories, but you must follow our terms of service.

  1. Keep it civil and stay on topic
  2. No vulgarity, racial slurs, name-calling or personal attacks.
  3. People who harass others or joke about tragedies will be blocked.
The primary rule here is pretty simple: Treat others with the same respect you'd want for yourself. Here are some guidelines (see more):

Similar Articles