December 16, 2017
Portland Latest News | Poll Questions | Net Neutrality | Robert Burton | Opioid Epidemic

Lebanon woman dies after carbon monoxide leak from indoor generator

The Associated Press
Updated:

LEBANON, Maine — Police say a woman has died in Maine after a power generator leaked carbon monoxide in her home.

The York County Sheriff’s Department says the Lebanon Rescue Department was called Friday afternoon to a home on Little River Road, but attempts to revive the woman were unsuccessful. She was pronounced dead at the scene.

The victim’s identity has not been released.

Authorities told WMTW-TV that a power generator was running inside the home at the time, and that testing revealed high levels of carbon monoxide.


Have feedback? Want to know more? Send us ideas for follow-up stories.

You may also like