BOSTON — Boston University has announced area graduates who received degrees in May:
• Carmel: Torri E. Gibson, bachelor’s degree in human physiology.
• Hampden: Joanna M. Rawcliffe, cum laude, bachelor’s degree in hospitality administration.
Named to the dean’s list for the spring semester at Boston University were:
• Bangor: Emma M. Finch, Ryan M. Pritham, Stephen D. Schley.
• Brewer: Brianna M. Philbrick.
• Holden: Jessica L. Putnam.
Boston University is the fourth-largest independent university in the United States with an enrollment of more than 29,000 students in its 17 schools and colleges.
BANGOR — Julianna Moulton graduated from Ithaca College’s School of Business in May. She is the daughter of Paul Moulton of Bangor and Gabrielle Moulton.
Coeducational and nonsectarian, Ithaca College is a nationally recognized independent college of some 6,300 undergraduates and 400 graduate students in Ithaca, N.Y. It offers more than 100 degree programs.
BOSTON — These area residents were named to the spring semester dean’s list at Simmons College in Boston:
• Hampden: Elaina Barteaux and Jenna Adams.
• Orono: Lisa Batuski, who is majoring in Spanish.
To qualify for dean’s list, students must obtain a grade point average of 3.5 or higher.
Simmons College is a nationally recognized private university located in the heart of Boston. It offers an undergraduate education for women and coeducational graduate programs in health sciences, education, liberal arts, social work, library and information science and communications management, as well as the nation’s first Master’s in Business Administration program designed specifically for women.