Duplex fire at leaves Bangor residents without a home during the holidays

By Brian Feulner, BDN Staff
A duplex fire at 108 Third St. in Bangor on Thursday afternoon left residents without a home for the holidays. There were no injuries during the fire, which was said to have been caused by the owner soldering a pipe in the home. Several animals inside the residence, including multiple pet rabbits, also made it out safely.
Posted Dec. 20, 2012, at 4:58 p.m.
Last modified Dec. 20, 2012, at 6:53 p.m.

More videos

SEE COMMENTS →

ADVERTISEMENT | Grow your business
ADVERTISEMENT | Grow your business