November 24, 2017
News Latest News | Poll Questions | Charlie Rose | North Korea | Sexual Harassment

Duplex fire at leaves Bangor residents without a home during the holidays

By Brian Feulner, BDN Staff
Updated:

A duplex fire at 108 Third St. in Bangor on Thursday afternoon left residents without a home for the holidays. There were no injuries during the fire, which was said to have been caused by the owner soldering a pipe in the home. Several animals inside the residence, including multiple pet rabbits, also made it out safely.


Have feedback? Want to know more? Send us ideas for follow-up stories.

You may also like