Fire destroys garage and damages homes on Hancock Street

By Brian Feulner, BDN Staff
A fire at a garage next to 345 Hancock Street in Bangor destroyed the garage and damaged nearby homes. Bangor Assistant Fire Chief Rick Cheverie said they are investigating whether anyone was inside the garage during the fire, but could not confirm or deny that anyone was injured at the time.
Posted Sept. 27, 2013, at 5:29 p.m.

More videos

SEE COMMENTS →

ADVERTISEMENT | Grow your business
ADVERTISEMENT | Grow your business