April 10 storm notice:
- Delivery of today’s print edition of the BDN may be delayed because of the storm. We appreciate your patience and understanding.
- To sign up for digital delivery: Please either email email@example.com, or call 207-990-8002 during business hours. We’ll put you on the list.
A note for home delivery subscribers
- To date, there have been zero recorded cases worldwide of coronavirus transmission by newsprint. We understand taking receipt of a newspaper to be extremely low-risk. Our subscribers’ welfare and peace of mind are our first priority, so we have asked our carriers to follow best practices by avoiding direct contact with newspapers, wearing gloves on their routes, and disinfecting their vehicles before they begin their scheduled deliveries. Please contact us immediately with any specific concerns.
Check your digital access status
- • If you have registered but not subscribed, you’ll be invited to choose a plan.
- • If you are a subscriber with activated digital access, you’ll see your active subscriptions.
- • If you have no active digital account, you’ll be prompted to sign in or create an account.
- Check my status
Have a print subscription and want digital too?
- Digital access is included in your subscription. All you need to do is activate it.
- Connect digital
Manage Your Print Subscription
- Reset your password, make a payment, set up automatic payments, change your address, pause your paper while you’re on vacation, and make other changes to any BDN subscription account. Out of town for three weeks or less? Drop us a line to retain digital access during your vacation stop.
- Manage print subscription
Looking for the e-edition?
- Get an e-edition email alert each morning when the day’s paper is ready
- You need to have a subscription in order to read the e-edition. Click this button to sign in and read:
- Read today’s paper