- You are helping to keep independent local news strong in Maine.
- As a subscriber, you get unlimited digital access to Maine’s only independent daily news voice, invitations to subscriber-only events, occasional subscriber-only deals, a faster site, a better ad experience and no Google surveys.
Check your digital paymeter status
- • If you have registered but not subscribed, you'll be invited to choose a plan.
- • If you have subscribed or activated digital for an existing print subscription, you'll see a list of any active subscriptions.
- • If you have no active digital paymeter account, you'll be invited to sign in or create an account.
- Check my digital paymeter status
Give the gift of local news!
- Until Dec. 31, get an Annual Digital Subscription to the Bangor Daily News for $46.95. That’s 50% off the regular price! Price includes Maine sales tax, where applicable. To order, call 990-8002 and mention the Gift Subscription Rate. Gift rate only applies to new subscriptions.
Have a print subscription and want digital too?
- Digital access is included in your subscription. All you need to do is activate it.
- Connect digital
Manage Your Print Subscription
- Reset your password, make a payment, set up automatic payments, change your address, have us hold your paper while you're on vacation, and make other changes to any BDN subscription account.
- Manage print subscription
Looking for the e-edition?
- Get an e-edition email alert each morning when the day's paper is ready
- You need to have a subscription in order to read the e-edition. Click this button to sign in and read:
- Read today's paper