Comments for: Family homeless after Mattawamkeag fire

Posted July 31, 2014, at 2:30 p.m.
Last modified July 31, 2014, at 8:25 p.m.

MATTAWAMKEAG | A firefighter looking out a side door of the fire station saw the fire that eventually destroyed a 2½ -story house, leaving several family members homeless on Thursday. Two firefighters and a resident were treated for heat exhaustion, officials said. The house at 11 Depot St. is …

Guidelines for posting on bangordailynews.com

The Bangor Daily News encourages comments about stories, but you must follow our terms of service.

  1. Keep it civil and stay on topic
  2. No vulgarity, racial slurs, name-calling or personal attacks.
  3. People who harass others or joke about tragedies will be blocked.
The primary rule here is pretty simple: Treat others with the same respect you'd want for yourself. Here are some guidelines (see more):

Similar Articles

ADVERTISEMENT | Grow your business
ADVERTISEMENT | Grow your business