How do you propose the Legislature closes Maine's budget gap?: Soberly assess all programs. We don’t invest enough in education, and are about to opt out of a health care expansion that could save money.
- House candidate says he considers himself Rockland resident even though he lives in Rockport
- Rockland House candidate defends residency
- Mank beats Raye by 2 votes in Rockland-area House recount
- Recount planned for Rockland House district primary won by 2 votes
- Republican candidates for Rockland-area House seat only three votes apart