AUGUSTA, Maine — Skowhegan Savings will celebrate the grand opening of its new branch located at 450 Civic Center Drive in Augusta with a ribbon cutting ceremony at 4 p.m. Wednesday, June 19. The branch is the first Skowhegan Savings branch to offer an open-dialogue banking format. Open dialogue banking removes the barriers of a traditional teller line and allows for more personalized communications with customers.
Expected to be in attendance are:
• George Gervais, commissioner of Department of Economic and Community Development.
• Peter Thompson, executive director, Kennebec Valley Chamber of Commerce.
• State Rep. Corey Wilson.
• Roger Gifford, chairman, board of directors, Skowhegan Savings.
• John Witherspoon, president and CEO, Skowhegan Savings.
• Vicki Alward, SVP Retail Banking, Skowhegan Savings.
• Meghan Loubier, branch manager, Skowhegan Savings.