STATEWIDE, Maine –The American Red Cross, Northern New England Blood Services Region will hold blood drives in cities and towns throughout Maine. Blood donors can enter to win a vintage Godin Fifth Avenue Guitar with case.
The schedule is:
* 2-7 p.m. Thursday, Nov. 2, Jonesport Beals High School, Jonesport.
* 10 a.m.-3 p.m. Monday, Nov. 5, American Legion hall, Unity.
* 8:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m. Monday, Nov. 5, Sumner Memorial High School, Sullivan.
* 1-6 p.m. Tuesday, Nov. 6, Searsport Town Hall, Searsport.
* 10 a.m.-3 p.m. Wednesday, Nov. 7, Saint Joseph Hospital, Bangor.
* 9 a.m.-3 p.m. Wednesday, Nov. 7, Central Maine Motors, Waterville.
* 10 a.m.-3 p.m. Thursday, Nov. 8, Huhtamaki, Waterville.
* 10 a.m.-3 p.m. Saturday, Nov. 10, Island Falls Municipal Building, Island Falls.
* Noon-5 p.m. Monday, Nov. 12, Colby College, Waterville.
* Noon-5 p.m. Tuesday, Nov. 13, Colby College, Waterville.
* 9 a.m.-3 p.m. Tuesday, Nov. 13, Eastern Maine Medical Center, Bangor.
* 9 a.m.-3 p.m. Wednesday, Nov. 14, Recreation Center, Orono.
* 11 a.m.- 5 p.m. Thursday, Nov. 15, Recreation Center, Orono.
* 10 a.m.-3 p.m. Friday, Nov. 16, Maine General Medical Center, Waterville.
* 8 a.m.-1 p.m. Friday, Nov. 16, Mount Desert High School, Mount Desert.
* Noon-5 p.m. Monday, Nov. 19, Maine State Police Academy, Vassalboro.
* 2-7 p.m. Monday, Nov. 19, Milo Town Hall, Milo.
* 10 a.m.-3 p.m. Tuesday, Nov. 20, Belfast VFW hall, Belfast.
* Noon-5 p.m. Tuesday, Nov. 20, Ramada Inn Convention Center, Ellsworth.
* 11 a.m.-4 p.m. Wednesday, Nov. 21, Skowhegan Elks Lodge, Skowhegan.
* Noon-5 p.m. Friday, Nov. 23, YMCA, Old Town.
* Noon-5 p.m. Monday, Nov. 26, Elm Street School, East Machias.
* 1-7 p.m. Tuesday, Nov. 27, Maine Maritime Academy, Castine.
* 1-6 p.m. Friday, Nov. 30, Redington-Fairview Hospital, Skowhegan.
The American Red Cross Donor Center, located 900 B Hammond St., in Bangor, is open for donations 11 a.m.-6 p.m. Tuesday through Thursday; and 8 a.m.-2 p.m. Friday and Saturday. For information, call 800 RED CROSS or go to redcrossblood.org.