To better serve the needs of our Midcoast community, Pen Bay Healthcare’s primary care offices have increased their patient access hours. Primary care physician practices are open weekdays from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. and are now offering lunchtime appointments to fit your busy schedule. From pediatrics (which offers evening and weekend hours too) to family or internal medicine, our doctors are here to see you. Most primary care offices are also accepting new patients.
Find a Pen Bay physician by calling 596-8200 or pbmc.org/physicianfinder or call your doctor or provider for a convenient appointment today:
- Pen Bay Internal Medicine – 593-5800
- Rockport Family Medicine – 701-3900
- Waldoboro Family Medicine – 832-5291
- Robert N. Merrill, MD – 596-7148
- Pen Bay Family Medicine – 593-5900
- Pen Bay Pediatrics – 593-5600 (ask about evening and weekend hours)
For more information, visit www.pbmc.org/openhours.