AUGUSTA, Maine — Brig. Gen. James D. Campbell, adjutant general of Maine, announced promotions to the designated rank for these National Guard members:
Maine Air National Guard
* Thomas Hansen, master sergeant, Bangor, 101st Maintenance Squadron.
* Karl Metten, master sergeant, Hermon, 101st Aircraft Maintenance Squadron.
* Rodney Labonte, technical sergeant, Hermon, 101st Aircraft Maintenance Squadron.
* Scott Perry, technical sergeant, Orrington, 101st Logistics Readiness Squadron.
* Justin Turcotte, staff sergeant, Bangor, 101st Civil Engineer Squadron.
* Danyell Taylor, staff sergeant, Levant, 101st Civil Engineer Squadron.
* Richard Polk, staff sergeant, Old Town, 101st Civil Engineer Squadron.
* Jake McAlinden, senior airman, Old Town, 101st Security Forces Squadron.
* Stephanie Wilson, airman first class, Carmel, 101st Maintenance Squadron.
Maine Army National Guard
* Zebulan Murray, major, Carmel, 120th Regional Support Group.
* John Wilmot, major, Milford, 521st Troop Command Detachment.
* George Mclain, staff sergeant, Lincoln, 52nd Troop Command.
* Todd Carr, specialist, Lincoln, 185th Engineer Support Company.
* Jessica Cunney, specialist, Brewer, 195th Army Band.
* Scott Peterson, specialist, Old Town, 251st Engineer Company (SAPPER).
* Jason Smith, private first ckass, Prentiss TWP, 185th Engineer Support Company.
* Gary Smiley II, private 2, Bangor, 1035th Engineer Detachment Survey and Design.
All were promoted in November.