AUGUSTA, Maine — Brig. Gen. James D. Campbell, adjutant general for Maine, has announced the promotion to the designated ranks specified these guard members:
Maine Air National Guard
• Thomas Hansen , master sergeant , Bangor, 101st Maintenance Squadron.
• Karl Metten, master sergeant , Hermon, 101st Aircraft Maintenance Squadron.
• Rodney Labonte, technical sergeant , Hermon, 101st Aircraft Maintenance Squadron.
• Scott Perry, technical sergeant , Orrington, 101st Logistics Readiness Squadron.
• Justin Turcotte, staff sergeant , Bangor, 101st Civil Engineer Squadron.
• Danyell Taylor, staff sergeant, Levant, 101st Civil Engineer Squadron.
• Richard Polk, staff sergeant , Old Town, 101st Civil Engineer Squadron.
• Jake McAlinden, senior airman, Old Town, 101st Security Forces Squadron.
• Stephanie Wilson, airman first class, Carmel, 101st Maintenance Squadron.
Maine Army National Guard
• Zebulan Murray, major, Carmel, 120thRegional Support Group.
• John Wilmot, major, Milford, 521st Troop Command Detachment.
• George Mclain, staff sergeant, Lincoln, 52D Troop Command.
• Todd Carr, specialist, Lincoln, 185th Engineer Support Company.
• Jessica Cunney, specialist, Brewer, 195th Army Band.
• Scott Peterson, specialist, Old Town, 251st Engineer Company (SAPPER).
• Jason Smith, private first class, Prentiss Township, 185th Engineer Support Company.
• Gary Smiley II, private 2 , Bangor, 1035th Engineer Detachment Survey and Design.
All were promoted in November.