ROCKLAND, Maine — Pen Bay Healthcare’s Kno-Wal-Lin Home Care and Hospice will offer flu clinics:
• 9-11 a.m. Wednesday, Sept. 26, Cushing Community Center in Cushing, 39 Cross Road.
• 3-5 p.m. Friday, Sept. 28, St. George Town Office-Fire Station in Tenants Harbor, Route 131.
• 12:30-3 p.m. Tuesday, Oct. 9, St. George Town Office-Fire Station in Tenants Harbor, Route 131.
• 9 a.m.-noon Thursday, Oct. 11, Kno-Wal-Lin Clinic in Rockland, 170 Pleasant St.
• 12:30-4 p.m. Tuesday, Oct. 16, Medomak Valley High School in Warren, Manktown Road.
• Noon Wednesday, Oct. 17, Spectrum Generations in Damariscotta.
• 9 a.m.-noon Friday, Oct. 19, Kno-Wal-Lin Clinic in Belfast, Route 1.
The cost for a flu shot is $30. Those covered by Medicare must bring their Medicare card in order to receive the shot free of charge.
For information, go to www.kno-wal-lin.org.