By Targeted News Service
WASHINGTON, D.C. — The following are the federal contracts awarded to companies located in the state of Maine for the week of Sept. 19-25:
- H.E. Callahan Construction Co., Auburn, won a federal contract valued at up to $9.9 million from the U.S. Postal Service’s Facilities Purchasing Office, Windsor, Conn., for alterations, repairs, improvements and maintenance of U.S. Postal Service facilities.
- CCI Solutions LLC, Augusta, was awarded a $6,927,561 federal contract by the U.S. Naval Facilities Engineering Command, Mid-Atlantic, Public Works Department Maine, Kittery, for concrete repairs at Dry Dock 1 at the Charlestown Naval Shipyard. Place of performance will be in Boston.
- CCI Energy & Construction Services, Augusta, won a $3,473,271 federal contract from the U.S. Naval Facilities Engineering Command, Portsmouth, N.H., for complete cleaning and repainting of the exterior surfaces of the one million-gallon steel elevated tank at Portsmouth Naval Shipyard. Place of performance will be in Kittery.
- Richard Shaw, New Gloucester, won a $58,320 federal contract from the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services’ Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services, Baltimore, for long-term care survey and enforcement processes for skilled nursing facilities and nursing facilities services.
- Lynco Inc. Dba Records Management Center, Hampden, won a federal contract valued at up to $36,000 from the Defense Finance and Accounting Service, Columbus, Ohio, for shredding services. Place of performance will be in Limestone.
- Partners for Performance Inc., Camden, won a $27,000 federal contract from the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service, Portland, Ore., for team building services for eastern Idaho staff.
- Patriot Healthcare Services LLC, Bangor, won a $5,449.36 federal contract from the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs’ Medical Center, Tampa, Fla., for circulator with temperature.
For more information about this federal contract award, or to subscribe to Targeted News Service federal contract awards to companies in specific states, or to federal contracts awarded by agencies in specific states, contact Myron Struck, editor, at 703/304-1897, email@example.com.
Story continues below advertisement.