During the month of February, the Winslow Public Library will be offering sessions on social media for beginners. These courses are designed to give a quick overview of the social media websites discussed that day and leave plenty of time for questions. The current schedule is:
• Facebook– Thursday, February 6, 4-5:30 PM
• Twitter/Vine/Tumblr– Thursday, February 13, 4-5:30 PM
• Online Dating Safety– Friday, February 14, 4-5:30 PM
• Pinterest/LinkedIn– Thursday, February 20, 4-5:30 PM
• Instagram/SnapChat/Questions about any social media platform– Thursday, February 27, 4-5:30 PM
We are also starting to have a general technology help session every Wednesday from 2:30-3:30 PM. This will be a great time for patrons to get their technology questions answered quickly. Appointments can be made for longer questions.
Registrations for the social media sessions is appreciated, but drop-ins are welcome. Questions? Contact the library at 872-1978, visit us on Facebook or our website at www.winslow-me.gov/departments/library.