BANGOR, Maine —No business expects a disaster, but good businesses have a plan in place to help their company stay open if one occurs. Eastern Maine Development Corp. offers a free workshop to help business owners navigate the key points of disaster planning 8-10 a.m. on Tuesday, Oct. 22, at EMDC’s 40 Harlow St. office.
This workshop will focus on these key points to help you to stay open for business:
- Risk assessment and mitigation
- Valuable tips on knowing your risks and understanding your insurance policies.
- Protecting your people, property and profitability
- Identifying key business processes and potential points of failure
- Discover information and tools to develop a business continuity plan
- Appropriate legal structure and insurance policies for your business.
Presenters will be: Eaton Peabody and Cross Insurance
Registration is recommended. Visit www.emdc.org/events or call 942-6389 to register.