SOUTH PORTLAND, Maine — Blais Civil Engineers announced the recent hire of Jennifer Williams to join their team as the company continues to grow to meet their client needs.
A graduate of Maine Central Institute, the Maine School of Science and Mathematics and Worcester Polytechnic Institute, Jennifer Williams specializes in providing comprehensive site design and redevelopment, highway/roadway design, transportation planning, construction specification writing and management, municipal peer review services and state and local permitting.
Blais Civil Engineers has continued to experience steady growth. Recent projects include:
• Green Acres Subdivision, Scarborough
• Bentley’s Campground Expansion, Arundel
• Rudy’s of the Cape Restaurant, Cape Elizabeth
• Episcopal Church of Saint Mary the Virgin Renovations & Addition, Falmouth,
• International Marine Terminal Site Improvements, Portland
• Tobey’s Store Parking Expansion, China
• Riverside Home Owners Association Drainage and Road Maintenance, Carrabassett Valley
Learn more at www.blaisce.com