BANGOR, Maine – Sunbury Village, an independent senior community located at 922 Ohio Street, is hosting free events for area seniors.
The events include:
- Tuesdays and Thursdays at 2 p.m.: Certified Bone Builders classes with a certified instructor from the University of Maine.
- Friday, Aug. 3, at 2 p.m.: Bingo Beach Bash
- Friday, Aug. 10, at 11 a.m.: Protection from senior scams with local law enforcement
- Wednesday, Aug. 15, at 11 a.m.: Let’s Talk Seniors seminar on “Health Care in the Home: What you Need to Know” with Premier Home Health Care.
- Thursday, Aug. 16, 5-8:30 p.m.: Country music jam with supper.
- Saturday, Aug. 18, 5-8 p.m.: Honoring community volunteers with an evening of music and supper.
- Friday, Aug. 24, 12 -4 p.m.: Blueberry Festival with dinner and music.