STATEWIDE, Maine — The American Red Cross will hold these community blood drives during December:
* 1-6 p.m.. Monday, Dec. 3,Fort Kent Lonesome Pines Trails, Fort Kent.
* 11 a.m.-4 p.m. Monday, Dec. 3, Unity College, Unity.
* Noon-4:30 p.m. Wednesday, Dec. 5, Knights of Columbus hall, Lincoln.
* noon-5 p.m. Wednesday, Dec. 5, Ashland High School, Ashland.
* 8 a.m.-1 p.m. Thursday, Dec. 6, Caribou High School,Caribou.
* 7:30 a.m.-1 p.m. Friday, Dec. 7, Presque Isle High School, Presque Isle.
* 9 a.m.-1 p.m. Saturday, Dec. 8, Community Center, Oakfield.
* 1-6 p.m. Wednesday, Dec. 12, Saint Vincent de Paul church, Bucksport.
* 1-6 p.m. Thursday, Dec. 13, VFW hall, Winslow.
* 1:30-6:30 p.m. 12/14/2012 Friday, Dec. 14, Church of the Nazarene, Fairfield.
* 1-6 p.m. Thursday, Dec. 20, Knights of Columbus hall, Dexter.
* 1-6 p.m. Thursday, Dec. 20. Saint Martin of Tours Catholic Church, Millinocket.
* Noon-5 p.m. Friday, Dec. 21, Mayo Hospital, Dover-Foxcroft.
* 9 a.m.-2 p.m. Saturday, Dec. 22, Starbucks, Waterville.
* 9 a.m.-2 p.m. Sunday, Dec. 23, Best Buy, Bangor.
* 1-6 p.m. Wednesday, Dec. 26, Sebasticook Valley Elks Lodge, Pittsfield.
* 1-6 p.m. Wednesday, Dec. 26, Monroe Elementary School, Monroe.
* 11 a.m.-6 p.m. Thursday, Dec. 27, Friday, Dec. 28, Bangor Elks Lodge, Bangor.
* 1-6 p.m. Thursday, Dec. 27, Belfast United Methodist Church, Belfast.
* 9 a.m.-2 p.m. Saturday, Dec. 29, Pizza Hut, Newport.
* 10 a.m.-3 p.m. Sunday, Dec. 30, Subway, Ellsworth.
* 2-7 p.m. Monday, Dec. 31, Harrington Family Health, Harrington.
To make an appointment to donate blood, call 800-733-2767 or go to www.redcrossblood.org.