|Colby College||Hamilton College|
WATERVILLE, Maine — Shannon Gray stopped 13 shots for the Colby College women’s soccer team in a 2-0 NESCAC loss at Hamilton College on Saturday.
* The Continentals went up 1-0 just 4:09 into the game on an own goal by Colby. Katie McKillop took a shot that appeared to be going wide left, but an attempted clear by a defender went in the goal.
* Hamilton went up 2-0 at halftime on Kate Tenefrancia’s goal at 29:35.
By the numbers
* Gray stopped six shots in the opening half and kept Hamilton scoreless in the second half with seven saves. Emily Dumont stopped five shots for the Continentals. Gray ranks in a tie for third in the league in save percentage (.882).
* Colby first-year forward Olivia Greif had three of her team’s six shots.
Next on the schedule
* Colby closes out the season with a 3 p.m. NESCAC game at Bates College (6-7-1, 2-6-1) on Tuesday.