|Colby College||Connecticut College|
NEW LONDON, Conn. — Katie McCrum had 15 points for the Colby College women’s basketball team, but Connecticut College had a big second quarter on the way to a 63-44 win in NESCAC play Saturday.
The Mules end the season at 10-14 overall and 3-7 in conference play. The Camels are 15-8 and 4-6 in the league.
By the numbers
* McCrum hit three 3-point shots and dished three assists while playing 38 minutes.
* Haley Driscoll, who went over 1,000 career points in Friday’s game at Wesleyan University, had seven points, six rebounds, and two assists. She finished her career with 1,009 points.
* Emily Davis also had seven points and pulled down five boards for the Mules. Ainsley Burns added six points and three assists.
* Mairead Hynes had game-highs of 22 points and 10 rebounds for the Camels.
* The Camels led 19-14 after one quarter and held the Mules to five points in the second to take a 36-19 lead at intermission.