Thursday, Sept. 27, 2012 1 p.m. to 1 p.m.
Location: Anderson Inn at Quarry Hill, 30 Community Drive (Off Rt. 1), Camden, Maine
For more information: Devon Smith; 207-230-6114; quarryhill.org/news-and-events
Presented by the staff of the Cardiac Rehab at Pen Bay Medical Center
Were you recently diagnosed with heart failure?
Have you been living with heart failure for quite awhile?
Want to learn skills to help you better manage your condition or connect with others who have heart failure?
If you answered yes, then check out The Beat Goes On class at Quarry Hill, to be held Mondays, September 27 through October 25 from 1:30 to 3:00 PM.
Here is what you will learn about:
• You Can Do This: Self-Management Skills for Living Well with Heart Failure
• Ahhhh: Managing the Stress of Heart Failure
• Pills and Me: Understanding the World of Heart Failure Medicines
• Eating Well with Heart Failure: Get the Low Down on Salt
• Pump it Up: Exercising with Heart Failure
Class series cost is $5.00 per person. Participants are welcome to invite a family member or friend to come with them. Scholarships are also available.
To register, call Quarry Hill 230-6114 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information, call Cardiac Rehab at 596-8989.