Thursday, June 21, 2012 10 a.m. to 11 a.m.
Location: The University of Maine Hutchinson Center, 80 Belmont Ave, Portland, Maine
For more information: Pat Lemieux; 207-990-8219; bangordailynews.com/seminar
What we’ll cover:
- Social Media Marketing (Facebook, Twitter and more)
- How the BDN Maine Marketplace business directory can increase visibility
- Ways to improve your web site performance on search engines
- How marketing online is different than traditional advertising
- Ways to make email marketing work for you
- Examples of businesses doing a great job and generating revenue
- Ways you can implement these strategies yourself if you’d like
With special Guest Speaker Shannon Kinney: Founder, GM and Client Success Officer of Dream Local Digital
To Sign up click here or cal 207-990-8219
Space is limited so please register early. All those who register by June 19 will receive at no charge an Customized Online Business Assessment.