Thursday, September 27 to Thursday, June 27, 2013; 6:30 p.m.
Location: Eastern Maine Community College, 354 Hogan Road, Bangor, Maine
Contact: Chuck Segyuin; 207-947-7592
BANGOR, Maine — Eastern Maine Woodturners invite woodturners and those interested in woodturning to its meeting at 6 :30 p.m. Thursday, Sept. 27, at the Eastern Maine Community College Building and Construction Workshop. Featured demonstrator will be Mike Kagan who will show how to make lidded boxes.
Eastern Maine Woodturners is a chapter of the American Association of Woodturners. For information, call Chuck Seguin at 207-947-7592.
The meeting schedule for the next few months is:
* Oct. 20,Turn Around Saturday, Tom Hamel, Christmas gift ideas.
* Nov. 29, Show and Tell,
* Dec. 27, Dan Scott, making a spurtle.
* Jan. 31, Carl Winter, bowls from tree to lathe.
* Feb. 28, Platter and Plate Challenge.
* March 28, Stu White.
* April 20, Turn Around Saturday, Tips and Tricks.
* May 30, Chuck Seguin, multi-axis turning.
* June 27, Bowl Challenge.
Members of Eastern Maine Woodturners will demonstrate their craft 10 a.m.-3 p.m. Saturday, Sept. 29, at Aunt Nellie’s Attic in Holden.