Wednesday, Nov. 14, 2012 3:30 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Location: Emerson Hall, 67 Court Street, Castine, ME
For more information: Sue Walsh; 207-326-4502; castine.me.us
From Phone Books to Smartphones, How Customers Find Your Business
Jim LeClair of the Maine Coast Welcome Center will demonstrate how businesses get on the internet mapping systems and how to optimize your presence on the internet, tablets, and smartphones to ensure an accurate presentation of your business and attract more customers.
Topics to be covered include:
• Your Business Data Record – 55 items that describe your business
• Your Business Location – Are your transactions made at a brick and mortar location or online?
• Maps, maps, maps – Who controls your business location?
• Directories – From the 1880s to today, how to make a splash.
• Cross-Over Applications – How a Maine State Park visitor becomes your customer.
This workshop is open to the public and business owners and managers from throughout the area are welcome and encouraged to attend.
Sponsored by Castine CED (Community & Economic Development)