BANGOR, Maine — Rotary Club of Bangor hosted the annual Festival of Lights Parade, Sounds of the Season, on December 1.
More than 80 entities participated in the parade. This year’s winners are:
• Best Band—Pride of Madawaska Marching Band
• Adult Entry—Central Maine Derby
• Commercial Entry—Maine Savings Federal Credit Union
• Non-Profit Entry—Eastern Maine Community College
• Performing Entry—Monta’s School of Dance
• Youth Entry—Pack 11, Brewer Cub Scouts
The Rotary Club of Bangor is dedicated to serving the needs of the people of the greater Bangor region and beyond. The club meets Tuesdays at noon, at the Wellman Commons. Rotary Club of Bangor annually distributes over $25,000 to charitable organizations and causes.
For more information see the Club’s website at http://www.bangorrotary.org/