BOSTON, MANCHESTER, N.H., and PORTLAND, Maine – Baker Newman Noyes, one of the nation’s top 200 accounting and consulting firms, has been employing 10 tax season interns at three of its locations across New England.
“Our tax department welcomes some of the brightest students each year,” said Ellie Baker, managing principal, in a press release. “The students enjoy learning from some of the profession’s best advisers, and we appreciate their assistance during this busy season. In fact, many of the firm’s leadership started out here, in their college days, as interns.”
The following students are interning at Baker Newman Noyes’ tax department during the spring 2013 semester:
- Erica Snyder of Brookline, Mass., is a junior at Boston College pursing a Bachelor of Arts in corporate systems with a concentration in accounting.
- Kristine Reynolds of Nottingham, N.H. is a senior at Southern New Hampshire University, studying accounting.
- Nicole Bezanson of Falmouth, Maine, has a Bachelor of Science in physics and atmospheric science with a minor in math from McGill University, as well as a Master of Science in meteorology from McGill University. Bezanson also holds an Advanced Accounting Certificate from University of Maryland University College.
- Ryan DeCinto of Merrimack, N.H., is a senior studying accounting at the University of New Hampshire.
- Shelley Duplisea of Wells, Maine, is a senior at Saint Joseph’s College of Maine, where she is studying accounting.
- Courtney Francis of Caribou, Maine, is working toward post-graduate degrees in accounting and finance at the University of Southern Maine.
- Natasha Nuttall of Orland, Maine, is a junior at Thomas College, pursing a degree in accounting and an MBA.
- Erin Abbott of Starks, Maine, is pursuing both an accounting degree and an MBA at Thomas College.
- Patrick Brady of Kennebunk, Maine, graduated from the University of Maine with a degree in civil engineering and is in his second year at Maine School of Law.
- Ben Hubert of Augusta, Maine, is a senior at Thomas College pursuing an MBA in accounting and IT management.
Baker Newman Noyes is known regionally and nationally as a leader in the accounting and consulting profession, with offices throughout New England in Boston, Manchester, Portland, and Portsmouth. The firm supports a variety of clients with a special focus on healthcare, banking and financial services, not-for-profit, public sector entities, privately held and family-owned businesses, and high net worth individuals. As an independent member firm of Baker Tilly International, Baker Newman Noyes works with clients and other independent member firms around the globe.
This post was contributed by a community member. Submit your news →