PORTLAND, Maine – The Foundation Fighting Blindness Invites You to Join Us at the 2nd Annual Maine VisionWalk Sunday, June 10 at Payson Park. Registration at 9 a.m., walk begins at 10 a.m.
The Foundation Fighting Blindness (FFB) is pounding the pavement nationwide to increase awareness and research dollars through VisionWalk, FFB’s signature fundraising event. VisionWalk will raise money to support cutting-edge research to find the preventions, treatments and cures for retinal degenerative diseases.
Walk With Us!
VisionWalk is a 5K (3.1 miles) walk designed to raise awareness and dollars for the fight against retinal degenerative diseases. All are welcome, including guide dogs! All walk routes are wheelchair- and stroller-accessible.
Bring the family out for a fun day and an easy 5K walk! We will have food, face painting, tattoos, a bounce house, balloon twisting and a DJ. Join us for a fun-filled day while supporting a great cause!
How Can You Help?
• Form a team with family, friends, co-workers, neighbors
• Walk as an individual
• Volunteer at the walk
• Become a sponsor of the walk
• Make a donation to a walker
• Visit www.VisionWalk.org TO DONATE TO ONE OF THE BANGOR TEAMS-CLICK ON PORTLAND MAINE-THEN CLICK ON RETINA ASSOCIATES OR TEAM MAXWELL.
For more information, please contact Noell Rembert, Associate Events Manager,
(212) 244-1470 or NRembert@FightBlindness.org.
This post was contributed by a community member. Submit your news →