BELFAST, Maine — Waldo County General Hospital will hold another round of The Beat Goes On, a class on learning to live with heart failure 1″30-3 p.m. Thursday, April 26, held in the second-floor conference room in the new green-roofed building across the street from the hospital. The classes are free. The schedule is:
• Thursday, April 26: You can do this: Self-Management Skills for Living Well with Heart Failure.
• Thursday, May 3: Eating Well with Heart Failure: Get the Low Down on Salt.
• Thursday. May 10: Ahhh: Managing the Stress of Heart Failure.
• Thursday, May 17: Pump it up: Exercising with Heart Failure.
• Thursday, May 24: Pills and Me: Understanding the World of Heart Failure.
To register or for information, call Barbara Crowley at 207-930-2665 or email email@example.com.