Wednesday, June 25, 2014 5:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.
Location: Husson University - Southern Maine, 340 County Road, Westbrook, Maine
For more information: 207-775-2201 ; husson.edu/southernmaine
WHAT: Representatives from Husson University are providing a public information session to individuals interested in learning more about the educational institution’s four graduate counseling degree programs.
The degrees to be covered during this information session include:
• Master of Science in Clinical Mental Health Counseling
• Master of Science in School Counseling
• Master of Science in Pastoral Counseling
• Master of Science in Human Relations
WHO: The three individuals sharing information about the four degrees during this one-hour introductory event are:
• Deborah Drew, Ed.D., director of Husson University’s Graduate Counseling Program. Drew will provide additional details about the specific degree programs.
• Katy Godley, a student enrolled in the counseling program at Husson University. Godley will talk about her educational experience and how the University is helping her achieve her career goals.
• Kristen Card, director of Graduate Admissions at Husson University. Card will provide more information about the University admissions process.
WHEN: Wednesday, June 25, 2014, 5:30 – 6:30 p.m.
WHERE: Husson University – Southern Main Campus
340 County Road
Westbrook, Maine 04092
WHY: This information session is designed to provide individuals interested in pursuing career opportunities in mental health, education, human resources or serving as a member of the clergy with information about advanced educational opportunities at Husson University.
Anyone who would like more information about these degrees is welcome to attend this session. While those admitted into the program will be required to have completed a Bachelor’s degree, prior specialized education in counseling or psychology is not a prerequisite.
HOW: To indicate your interest in attending this information session, please contact Charles P. Collins, Ed.D., Executive Director at Husson University’s Southern Maine Campus at (207) 775-2201 or firstname.lastname@example.org
For more than 100 years, Husson University has prepared future leaders to handle the challenges of tomorrow through innovative undergraduate and graduate degrees. With a commitment to delivering affordable classroom, online and experiential learning opportunities, Husson University has come to represent superior value in higher education. Our Bangor campus and off-campus satellite education centers in Southern Maine, Wells and Northern Maine provide advanced knowledge in business; health and education; pharmacy studies, science and humanities; as well as communication. In addition, Husson University has a robust adult learning program. For more information about educational opportunities that can lead to personal and professional success, visit Husson.edu
# # #
This post was contributed by a community member. Submit your news →