Allen Stehle will bring his 30-Year Career In Law Enforcement, Criminal Justice Training, And Business Management To Penobscot County
BANGOR, Maine — After a long history of training some of the region’s premiere law enforcement professionals, Allen Stehle announced today that he will be a candidate to lead them as Sheriff of Penobscot County.
“As Sheriff, I will work hard to ensure quality responsive and proactive law enforcement services while maintaining fiscal integrity in these uncertain economic times,” said Stehle. “I am a proven manager in both the private and public sector and live my life like I run my business – with sound ethics and integrity.”
Alan’s professional background includes:
- Graduate of the Maine Criminal Justice Academy
- Certified as an International Fraud Examiner
- Holds a masters in Economic Crime Management from Utica College
- Served with the Department of U.S. Fish and Wildlife
- Game Warden with the Maine Warden Service
- Financial Crimes Investigator with the Lincoln, Maine Police Department
- Chief Deputy of the Penobscot County Sheriff’s Office.
- President of Beal College; Directing & Managing Law Enforcement Curriculum