Reach the author or for more information please click here
Focused workforce creation is one of the costly jobs in business. Ground Control Service Management Solutions gives a full assortment of mobile workforce management solutions. It integrates outstanding business cognitions and civilized decision making rules into your mobile field service software to control complete functioning of service with planning, scheduling and analytics.
It requires no manual interruptions. Jobs are sent to mobiles of the suitable associate. Job is monitored till the job is completed and then escalated when required. The managers do not need to inspect every section to track the status of job. They can just check it on the mobile dashboard. Buyers can even ask for help through their Smartphone loyalty app when they’re in the store. The customers experience exceptional shopping and easy delivery.
To apply across the board solution for any mobile work, employ mobile workforce management for field and asset services to automate the service from decision making to maintenance. Ground Control provides throughout mobile workforce management, carries out integrated forecasting, scheduling, dispatching, mobile and reporting.
Mobile workforce management software transmutes the processing of orders by the field technicians by taking processes to service sites and permitting them to always finish the work on time. This offers the managers, authentic field data which they can rely on. They can also keep a watch on workforce progress and status. Tasks like reporting, analyzing, scheduling and long-term planning can be comfortably done with this software.
Here is the list of benefits of Ground Control Mobile Workforce Management Software
• Automatize and reduce complexities in job scheduling and dispatching the mobile workforce management process.
• Full access and efficient control of mobile workforce schedules, work orders, tasks, assets, reporting, time sheets and much more.
• It can handle appointments, bookings, little tasks, day-to-day tasks, multi-stages tasks, crews and contractors.
• Increasing customer satisfaction and reducing service cost at the same time.
• Decreases work times and meliorate first time fix rates and hence minimizes maintenance price.
• Lowers paperwork and amends skillfulness of field workers with more precise and well timed data capture.
• Renders schedulers and dispatchers latest information of field activity to avoid scheduling holdups.
• Ensures allotment of suitable workers to each task.
• Improves field technician safety and lowers the injury risks of employees.
Components of Mobile Workforce Management
1. Planning And Forecasting
It empowers clear and precise forecasting of workforce and equilibrates work requirements.
• Demand Forecasting Software: It predicts future demand safely and plans mobile workforce resources accurately.
• Mobile Workforce Planning: It assigns resources on the basis of handiness and thereby reduces risks on each day.
• Shift Scheduling: Staffing of shifts can be done days, weeks, and months ahead with this.
It gets the job done correctly.
• Work Order Management Software: It manages clients, work orders and assets.
• Optimized Mobile Workforce Scheduling Software: It controls task delivery process from start to end and wields out of the blue events comfortably using mobile field service software.
• Customer Interaction Management Solutions: It helps clients to define and manage their own services using web self service.
• Location Based Services: It calculates journey time precisely to give dependable appointments. It also reduces travel times and simplifies asset identification through GIS and GPS.
3. Analytics Or Dispatch
It automates dispatch of routine services efficiently.
• Mobile Business Intelligence: It offers complete investigation from existing and old data for instant bettering and prohibiting actions.
4. Work Progress Monitoring
It supervises the field workforce and controls assets with computing availability into work progress.
While purchasing a mobile workforce management software, one to make sure that the software is having all or most of these importance components.