BATH, Maine — Events for Bath Blarney Days March 11-17 are as follows:
- Monday, March 11: Irish Seisun, Byrnes Pub, 7 p.m.
- Tuesday, March 12: Irish Trivia Night, Byrnes Pub, 7 p.m.
- Thursday, March 14: Irish film at Dreamland Theater, Winter Street Center, 7-9 p.m.
- Friday, March 15: Irish Cultural Evening, Bath City Hall Auditorium, 5-6:30 p.m.; Ugly Green Contest, Mae’s Cafe, 7 p.m.
- Saturday, March 16: Shamrock Spring 5K, 9 a.m.; St. Patrick’s Day Parade, 11 a.m.; Tug-O-War at 1 p.m. at City Hall, sponsored by Universe Gym at Bath Wellness Center; St. Patty’s Day celebrations all day at downtown pubs and restaurants; live music all day at Byrnes Irish Pub featuring Maine Public Safety Pipe and Drum Corps.; Bath’s Blarney Ball, 7-10 p.m. sponsored by Sagadahoc Preservation Inc. at Winter Street Center, 880 Washington St. Tickets $15 per person; Drawing for winner of Pot ‘O Gold Passport Contest
- Sunday, March 17: Irish Soda Bread Baking Contest at 1 p.m. at Now You’re Cooking; Bagpipers all day at Byrnes Irish Pub.
This post was contributed by a community member. Submit your news →