FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Eleanor Baker, Managing Principal
Baker Newman Noyes
PORTLAND, Maine & MANCHESTER, N.H. (Mar. 5, 2015) – Baker Newman Noyes, one of the nation’s top 125 accounting and consulting firms, has welcomed thirteen new interns to meet the demands during busy season in its Portland and Manchester offices.
“BNN welcomes some of the most intelligent students in the region, giving them firsthand experience of our audit and tax practices at peak times of the year,” said Eleanor Baker, managing principal. “Our firm strongly believes in providing these students with the opportunity to dive right in and build their knowledge and skillsets, best preparing them for their future careers.”
The following students will intern in Baker Newman Noyes’ tax practice during the spring 2014 semester:
– Seth Baker, of Bangor, Maine, attends the University of Maine, Orono.
– Brad Coletta, of Nashua, New Hampshire, attends the University of New Hampshire.
– Ryan Dubois, of Lewiston, Maine, attends Thomas College. Dubois interned with the firm in the summer of 2014. He is currently pursuing his master’s in business administration.
– Megan Elliott, of Brunswick, Maine, graduated from the University of Maine in December 2014. In addition to her internship, she is planning on pursuing her Master of Science in accounting.
– John Finegan, of Yarmouth, Maine, attends the University of New Hampshire.
– Danielle Hansen, originally of Owls Head, Maine, attends the University of Maine School of Law.
– Kelsey Livermore, of Kennebunk, Maine, attends Husson University.
– Nathaniel Marcet, of Gorham, Maine, completed his undergraduate work at the University of Southern Maine in May 2014. His current plans include working toward his master’s degree in business administration.
– Casey O’Neill, of Windham, New Hampshire, attends the University of Massachusetts, Lowell.
– Joseph Smith, of York, Maine, attends the University of Maine School of Law.
– Tyler Stephens, of Saco, Maine, attends Saint Joseph’s College. He graduated from University of Maine, Orono in May 2014.
– Katie Tracy, of Topsham, Maine, attends the University of Southern Maine.
– Mikala Varela, of Westbrook, Maine, attends Husson University.
About Baker Newman Noyes
Baker Newman Noyes is known nationally as a leader in the accounting and consulting profession, with offices throughout New England in Boston, Manchester, Portland, and Portsmouth. The firm supports a variety of clients with a special focus on healthcare, banking and financial services, not-for-profit, public sector entities, privately held and family-owned businesses, and high net worth individuals. Baker Newman Noyes is an independent member of Baker Tilly International.
This post was contributed by a community member. Submit your news →