BANGOR, Maine – The First, N.A. located on Exchange Street in Bangor, is giving back to the community with a donation of $500 each to Together Place Food Pantry and the Salvation Army; Bangor Food Pantry. The bank donated a total of $14,000 to food pantries in all of its branch markets.
“Community support to help stock our area food pantries is essential, remarked Courtney Brehaut, Bangor Branch Manager, in a press release. “We are grateful for the services that they provide to those in need.”
The First offers a full range of banking products, including first-class checking and savings accounts, certificates of deposit, mortgage and equity loans, and credit cards for individuals and businesses. In addition, The First offers its customers a wide array of complimentary banking services, such as online banking, bill pay, mobile banking, instant issue debit cards, and self-service coin counters.
Established in 1864, The First is celebrating 150 years of Maine community banking on May 30, 2014. The bank has 16 offices throughout the state, in Bangor, Bar Harbor, Blue Hill, Boothbay Harbor, Calais, Camden, Damariscotta, Eastport, Ellsworth, Northeast Harbor, Rockland, Rockport, Southwest Harbor, Waldoboro, Wiscasset. First Advisors, a division of The First.
This post was contributed by a community member. Submit your news →